a. k. a.
Nothing available yet, though soon grasshopper...
Webmin for Win32 (W4W32) is based upon Webmin 0.82.
There are significant differences between W4W32 and vanilla Webmin.
- Runs under Apache (I actually recommend OpenSA), not miniserv. Thus far I have been unable to achieve satisfactory results with
fork() on Win32.
- Server to server proxying. is not enabled by default (see above). However, you can use mod_proxy to accomplish the same.
- Uses WebDAV for file managment instead of JFS.
Temporary differences for this release
- Comes pre-bundled with everything you need to run it. I'm not too interested in writing an installer this early in the game.
What works as of Wed Nov 15 11:39:29 EST 2000
What's supposed to work
- Webmin Configuration
- Webmin Help
- Cron (Scheduled Tasks)
- File Manager
- Syslog (Event Logs)
- Network (I actually know *how*, but there are other issues involved)
- Registry Editor
- Samba (Shares)